1. Regular bookings for product inspection services (During-Production, Final Inspection, Re-Inspection, etc.) in Mainland China, Vietnam, Cambodia, India and Pakistan must be made at least 2 working days* in advance (e.g., services on Wednesday must be booked by the previous Monday by 9am). FOR ALL INSPECTION SERVICES OUTSIDE OF THE ABOVE AREAS: 5 working days of notice is required for bookings.
2. In the instance that your booking is received less than 2 working days* (outside of Mainland China, Vietnam, Cambodia, India and Pakistan 5 working days*) in advance, InTouch will use its best efforts to accommodate your request, however, note that such “rush” bookings are based strictly on availability and it is therefore likely that such bookings cannot be accommodated.
3. Cancellations – Cancellations must be made with BOTH a phone call AND email to the InTouch office.
4. All factory audit services (Supplier Review, Social Compliance, C-TPAT, etc.) require 5 working days of notice for scheduling purposes. Cancellation conditions apply as above.
5. All booking requests are subject to InTouch availability.
6. The required percentage of goods completed and in final packaging for inspection is generally specified in the QC Checklist. In any case where it is unspecified, the requirement will be considered 100%. Any exception to this policy must be clearly communicated by the client.
7. We STRONGLY URGE that all SKUs are stored neatly and together in the warehouse to allow for easy access, counting, and sample drawing. If you are a vendor, please advise your factories of this.
8. A fee of $45 per auditor per hour applies to abnormal delays resulting from the supplier’s actions or inaction, or from circumstances that InTouch was not informed of in advance (e.g. refusal on the part of the supplier to cooperate with the service process, goods located in separate locations, non-availability of supplier representatives, requests for auditors to wait or perform services later than planned, etc.). Additional travel expenses may also be incurred and billed as a result of delays.
9. Services on weekends and public holidays at the location of service are subject to additional charges as such: Saturday (1.2 X actual man-day count), Sunday (1.5 X actual man-day count), public holiday (2.0 X actual man-day count).
10. Force Majeure – In the event of an “Act of God” in which InTouch cannot undertake the booked service but has already dispatched an employee and borne expenses, the client will be billed those expenses incurred in full. InTouch will not charge the service fees for the missed service, and will re-schedule the service for the next available date.
11. According to InTouch company policy, no benefit of any kind shall be offered to any InTouch staff.
12. *“Working day” refers to Monday – Friday, excluding all Chinese Public Holidays. Saturday is considered a working day solely for the purpose of receiving booking and cancellation requests for services in Mainland China and Vietnam only. FOR ALL SERVICES OUTSIDE OF MAINLAND CHINA AND VIETNAM: “Working day” refers to Monday through Friday, excluding all Chinese Public Holidays. Saturday is not considered a working day for scheduling purposes.
13. FOR ALL SERVICES OUTSIDE OF MAINLAND CHINA AND VIETNAM: Inspection reports are issued the working day following completion of the service. For example, a service completed on Friday will have the report issued the following Monday. For services conducted during Chinese public holidays, a $50 USD report issuing fee will apply if the report is required during the holiday. Otherwise, the report will be issued on the next Chinese business day.
14. By submitting this booking form to InTouch, you confirm that all information entered into this form is accurate and that you understand the InTouch Booking Policy explained above.
1. 中国大陆、柬埔寨、 越南、印度及巴基斯坦的产品检验服务（中期验货、尾期验货、重检等等）的预约需至少提前两个“工作日”提交（例如，星期三的服务的预约必须在该周星期一上午九点以前提交给InTouch）。对于上述区域以外地区的所有检验服务：预约申请至少需要提前五个工作日提交。
2. 若服务预约晚于2个工作日（中国大陆、柬埔寨、 越南、印度和巴基斯坦以外的地区晚于5个工作日）提交，我司会尽量安排在供应商要求的日期进行服务，但是，对于此类“加急”申请，因时间及人员的限制，我们不保证可以如期安排。
8. 对于因工厂或贸易商安排不当或未提前通知InTouch相关情况而造成的服务异常或延误，InTouch将会按照每人每小时 45USD 收取延误费用。 (例如：工厂在服务过程中拒不配合；产品存放在不同区域的不同地方；工厂和贸易商方负责人无法陪同；我司工作人员被要求长时间等待或者延迟原定时间的服 务) 。延误也可能会产生并收取额外的差旅费用。
9. 安排在周末和服务地区公共节假日的服务会产生额外费用：星期六（正常费用1.2）, 星期天（正常费用X1.5), 公共节假日（正常费用X2.0) 。
10. 不可抗力–由于非人为可控因素导致的InTouch无法正常进行预定的服务， 但已安排验货员并承担了其间的费用，客人将需支付这期间的所有费用。对于未正常进行的服务，InTouch不取收服务费用并将重新安排服务。