Information received less than 48 business hours before the start of the service is not guaranteed to be checked.
– Purchase order of shipment to be inspected
– Full contact info, including address, of the supplier
– One piece approved sample in finished retail packaging with all color stickers, barcodes, and artwork
– Clear description and photos of the product (if no approved sample available)
– Clear description and photos of past quality issues with this vendor or product
– Item specifications:
– Material types
– Testing requirements
– PMS color requirements
– Packaging (including master carton, inner carton, retail carton, and poly bag) specifications:
– Detailed description of packaging method
– Markings and other artwork
– Copy of instruction manual or any included document (catalog, warranty card, etc.)
– Packing list or other shipping documents as required
– Silica pack requirements
– Special packing or loading requirements
– Full contact info, including address, of the supplier.
– As detailed as possible a description of the product type or exact SKU, including photos
– All supporting information such as CAD, design files, etc.
– Information on history of samples received from, sent to, or otherwise discussed with the supplier.
– Email history with the supplier.